Hyannis Harbor Hotel Accessibility
The Hyannis Harbor Hotel, we make sure every guest enjoys a comfortable, seamless experience from the moment they arrive until it's time to leave. We strive to ensure that every area of our property meets the standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act so that each visitor can experience the best of what we have to offer.
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32" of clear width"
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible meeting rooms
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible lobby
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel's entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotel's entrance to the lobby
- Accessible route from the hotel's entrance to the exercise facilities
- Accessible route from the hotel's entrance to the swimming pool
- Assistive listing devices for meetings upon request
- Braille room numbers
- Hotel complies with ADA Guidelines
- Hotel complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- Level or ramp entrance into the building
- Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Rooms accessible to wheelchairs (no steps)
- Service animals welcome
- Strobe alarms
Hyannis Harbor Hotel
At Hyannis Harbor Hotel we are committed to providing an excellent online experience for all our guests - including those with hearing, vision, and other disabilities. To ensure this, Hyannis Harbor Hotel strives to substantially conform with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 . Our website is designed, developed, and maintained in accordance with these guidelines, including regular testing. If you have any difficulty, questions, or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility of our website, please contact us at email@example.com or 508-775-4420. Subsequent reports were run on: 09/01/2023; 08/01/2023; 07/03/2023; 06/01/2023; 05/01/2023; 04/11/2023
Browser Help and SupportYou can optimize the way you use your web browser. You can update the settings on your browser which may help you improve the readability and visibility of each page. View the accessibility features of theses major browsers with the following links:
- Click Here for Accessibility Features in Mozilla Firefox
- Click Here for Accessibility Features on Google products
- Click here for Ease of Access Options on Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click Here for Accessibility Features in Microsoft Edge
- Click Here for Accessibility Support on Apple products
Website Accessibility FeaturesThe design of this website is done according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, to provide accessibility to all users, and conform to priority checkpoints including, but not limited to:
Navigation ShortcutsUse of the tab key to navigate through different elements of each page and use of the enter key on any highlighted link to activate it.
Structured Semantic MarkupThe HTML headings indicate the structure of the document. The navigation menus are marked as HTML maps, which allows the menu title and menu items to be read as a group. For easy navigate, visit our Site Map at: https://www.hyannisharborhotel.com/site-map
Images VisibilityAll decorative graphics contain a “null” ALT attribute, whereas content images include a relevant descriptive ALT attribute.
Compliance with StandardsThis site was designed in conformance with Level AA standards per the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. The pages render as validate XHTML 1.0 and have structured semantic markup.
- Web Accessibility Initiative (WA), standards and resources on web accessibility
- Section 508, resources regarding Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
Software and Services for AccessibilityThe following free tools and services can be used to help view and interact with our website:
- Click here for W3C Markup Validation Service