Take the ferry from Hyannis to the charming island of Nantucket off the coast of Cape Cod. This historic island is filled with quaint hamlets, pristine beaches, shops, restaurants and historic landmarks.
Only accessible by boat or air, this serene island and summer colony is home to lighthouses, beaches, quaint cottages, and a historic carousel, making it the perfect destination for a day of sightseeing.
OTHER AREA ATTRACTIONS TO VISIT DURING YOUR STAY
- Veteran's Park Beach - Hyannis, MA
- Cape Cod Melody Tent - Hyannis, MA
- Long Pasture Wildlife Sanctuary - Barnstable, MA
- Main Street Hyannis - Hyannis, MA
- John F Kennedy Hyannis Museum - Hyannis, MA
- Cahoon Museum of American Art - Barnstable, MA
- Kalmus Beach - Hyannis, MA
- Pirate's Cove Mini Golf - South Yarmouth, MA