Take the ferry from Hyannis to the charming island of Nantucket off the coast of Cape Cod. This historic island is filled with quaint hamlets, beaches, shops, restaurants and historic landmarks.
Only accessible by boat or air, this island and summer colony is home to lighthouses, beaches, cottages, and a historic carousel, making it the perfect destination for a day of sightseeing.
Deep Sea Fishing
Cast your line for cod, sea bass, and giant bluefin tuna off Cape Cod. Enjoy beautiful coastal scenery and see migrating whales aboard a deep sea fishing charter from Hyannis Harbor.
Set sail from Hyannis on an exciting whale watching adventure to the Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary. See humpback and minke whales, sharks, dolphins, and amazing ocean creatures.
OTHER AREA ATTRACTIONS TO VISIT DURING YOUR STAY
- Veteran's Park Beach - Hyannis, MA
- Cape Cod Melody Tent - Hyannis, MA
- Long Pasture Wildlife Sanctuary - Barnstable, MA
- Main Street Hyannis - Hyannis, MA
- John F Kennedy Hyannis Museum - Hyannis, MA
- Cahoon Museum of American Art - Barnstable, MA
- Kalmus Beach - Hyannis, MA
- Pirate's Cove Mini Golf - South Yarmouth, MA