Discover Things to Do in Hyannis
Located on the Hyannis waterfront overlooking Hyannis Harbor, our resort-style hotel places you just steps from top Cape Cod attractions with easy access to the Hy-Line Ferry. Stroll the village streets, walk to beaches and parks, go deep-sea fishing, take a whale-watching tour, or sail through the harbor and into Nantucket Sound. There's so much to do in and around our idyllic New England town.
Situated just off the coast of Cape Cod, Nantucket is a quaint island destination with a rich whaling history and plenty of fun for the whole family. Take a guided island tour, enjoy world-class dining, and experience the vibrant nightlife.
Take a ferry to this charming New England summer colony, where you'll spend time exploring enchanting harbor towns, playing on sandy beaches, visiting picturesque lighthouses, and enjoying fun events.
From fluke, pollock, and cod to sea bass, swordfish, and bluefin tuna, deep-sea fishing enthusiasts love the thrill of angling in the cold, clear waters off Cape Cod.
Set sail to discover the ocean's most magnificent giants on a whale-watching tour of Cape Cod Bay and Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary.
Other Nearby Attractions
- Veteran's Park Veteran's - Hyannis, MA
- Cape Cod Melody Tent - Hyannis, MA
- Long Pasture Wildlife Sanctuary - Barnstable, MA
- Main Street Hyannis - Hyannis, MA
- John F Kennedy Hyannis Museum - Hyannis, MA
- Cahoon Museum of American Art - Barnstable, MA
- Kalmus Beach - Hyannis, MA
- Pirate's Cove - South Yarmouth, MA